Frequently Asked Questions
What makes EAROS acoustic filters so much better than traditional foam "earplugs"?
We spent multiple years designing, testing, and redesigning EAROS ONE to be the best high-fidelity hearing protection device on the market, and a far better solution for those who work in, and frequent loud recreational environments. The core product pillars that differentiate EAROS ONE from foam earplugs are as follows:
1) Sound Quality: Foam earplugs muffle and distort sound. EAROS acoustic filters maintain sound quality, allowing you to enjoy music, communicate with those around you and stay immersed in the sound.
2) Protection: While foam earplugs often have a high NRR rating, they can be quite difficult to insert properly, resulting in less protection than advertised. EAROS ONE has a unique “concha tab” that locks in place, ensuring proper depth of insertion so you can count on getting the protection you need.
3) Comfort: Foam earplugs are difficult to insert and have a high “occlusion effect” (feeling like you’re underwater). EAROS have a left-right orientation and are contoured to fit the shape of your ears comfortably. We use a soft, silicone-like material for the eartips to ensure there is no irritation even for extended uses.
4) Style: Foam earplugs stick out of your ears and are goofy-looking, compromising your personal style. EAROS is a sleek, discreet product that looks more like a high-tech wearable than traditional hearing protection so you can be proud to be seen wearing it.
5) Sustainability: Earplugs are a single-use, disposable product that damages the environment every time you buy another pair. In fact, billions are produced and thrown away each year. EAROS, on the other hand, is a high-quality, durable, and reusable product that comes with a carrying pouch so you can reuse it many times over and help the environment.
Bottom line, EAROS ONE is not an earplug since it does not block sound, but rather filters out noise. After all, who wants to "plug" their ears while trying to enjoy an immersive sensory experience?
Do they come in different sizes?
Yes! Each pair of EAROS ONE comes with two ear tip sizes, small and large (the small size is affixed when you receive it).
How long does EAROS ONE last?
Ear tips should be changed every 6-12 months depending on wear and tear. The main body should last around 2 years. We recommend cleaning the product regularly.
How do you clean them?
To clean your EAROS, we recommend removing the eartip and using a damp cloth or q-tip to clean it, ideally after each use.
How do I know it will fit in my ear?
EAROS is designed to fit most ears and it comes with small and large tip sizes. If you are having any trouble with your fit, please contact us email@example.com. We have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.
How well does EAROS stay in place?
EAROS ONE is designed to lock securely in your ear so it will not come loose even when you are dancing, chewing, and living an active lifestyle. The patented "concha tab" tucks flush against your ear to ensure the proper depth of insertion and prevent it from coming loose, unlike other products that stick straight out of your ears.
How pronounced is the "occlusion effect" with EAROS (i.e., hearing your own voice boom in your head when you talk)?
The “occlusion effect” is less pronounced with EAROS ONE than with other hearing protection devices. This is achieved by having a deeper insertion, which has been shown to lessen this effect.
Want to uncover our story? We'd be thrilled engage your readers.
Reach us to collaborate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Collaborate? Let's Chat about brand opportunities.
Connect with us today: email@example.com
Maximize Your Earnings with Our Wholesale Offers.
Get in touch to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org